Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Post 1

When I first registered for the class I thought it might be strange to be a senior in a class that was designed as a prerequisite for upper level classes or a senior in a class that would probably be mostly underclassmen. However, my advisor assured me that I would gain valuable skills from this course. Now, here I am excited to work with my fellow classmates, professor, and about what I'll be learning over the next few months. 

After going through the syllabus and discussing what the semester would entail, honestly, I was a little nervous. Coming into the class I didn't think it would be an "easy A", but I would be lying if I said the work load wasn't a little bit intimidating. I'm also nervous about learning to code and getting used to all these new programs. Regardless, I want to learn how to use these tools that will help me in the future, so I'm excited to do just that. 


Jeslin

No comments:

Post a Comment